The Humble Indie Bundle

Just like to note that if you install Penumbra Overture, you get a code to buy the whole Penumbra Collection for $5 on one platform. Deal ends when the Humble Indie Bundle ends.

Okay, so we made it past 1000000$ and we're gonna get the source... that means Gish & World of Goo on pandora :D

KodeIn said:
Okay, so we made it past 1000000$ and we're gonna get the source... that means Gish & World of Goo on pandora :D

No sorry, thats Gish, Penumbra and Lugaru would be available on pandora, because source available.

Maybe the others if the developers do the porting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe World of Goo was in on the source, sadly.... or am I mistaken?

Last night I purchased a total of 10 licenses to this for myself and friends. Excited that we made it! High fives all around :)

I like the average contribution / platform

win $7.93
mac $10.17
Linux $14.55

ah yea, also added my 30 cents dollars

at about 20 minutes left, it appears that everyone has bought and started downloading their games. Server is experiencing craziness. :p

Awesome! Really glad we get the source code to Penumbra, always wanted to play but could never seem to get it working, even now... Really hopeful for a Pandora port!!

Also, donated $20 a few days ago, marked myself as win+linux.

this calles for a cheery

static.gif

Attachments

• static.gif
    static.gif
    10.1 KB · Views: 95
Does anybody know if the uae Emulator (Amiga)
is going to be revamped from the Gp2x version.
As I heard they were just porting over this version
for the moment.
Amiga Fanatic

Bought the bundle yesterday and the Penumbra collection a few mins ago. The way they're doing this appeals a lot to me :)

Never played the games, but native Linux, the price and lack of DRM and crap, I'm more than happy to give it a try!

I downloaded Windows an Linux versions. Nowadays I use Windows, but I like like to have Linux machine in future (not mention Pandora) and I like add a bit to Linux downloads heap. :)

Wow, I would call that quite a success for them. And they just extended it for another week, so anyone that still wants to get in on it still can. And it seems that there are plans to open source Lugaru HD, Aquaria, Gish, and Penumbra. Obviously they are making it open source, as in the source, not necessarily the games themselves being free. But should be great to see if we can get all of those games working on the pandora! :)

I almost forgot about this!
Got onto Google checkout and bagged me a bundle with 5 minutes to go! Cheers you guys for reminding me :lol:

I was gonna get Samorost 2 anyways - I loved the first one :)

This is GREAT news about those games going open-source! I'm going to hold off playing the 2D ones, as I bet those will be ported in no time. :D

Back