What app / game do you want to see? :)

i want to see how well two pandoras play with each other, through multiplayer games, blutooth file transfer, wifi file transfer, any emulators that supports multiplayer(if you can do this over tv-out, it'd be a plus) and other ways that two pandoras can communicate with each other

I had totally forgotten about Carmageddon for PSX, I would love to see that! Also WCW vs. NWO Revenge for N64, Goldeneye for N64, Twisted Metal (any) for PSX, NFL Blitz (any) for any system, NBA Jam (any) for any system, any FIFA game, and NES emulation (hope you havent forgotten that)..., I love what this thing can do!

I would have liked to see Rhythm Tengoku for GBA running on the Pandora.

Specially, watching if the drumming part is playable with not too much sound delay (it should, as it was working fairly good on my GP2X).

Atari ST! There was a wideo on Amiga, where is the Atari one? I'm dying to play some of my good old games on Pandora. Also, does anyone know if the keyboard is properly emulated on Hatari?

Hi Evildragon

I am loving the videos. As for me the Pandora is primarily for nostalgia through emulation of games I played in the 80's and 90's I would love to see a video of emulating the Amstrad CPC. I owned both a 464 and a 6128.

Some games I would suggest if you do so are: Sorcery, Trantor, Thrust, Spindizzy, Exolon, Antiriad, Driller, Boulder dash, Renegade

Thanks !
Yeah! Great selection! I didn't own any Amstrad/Schneider; however those games were great. I hated "green monochrome", but I suppose that it will look better @pandora then original :)
Maybe to ad some Amstrad-specific game: it has a little bit stronger hardware then C64/Speccy?

Pandora CAP32 (Pandora port of Caprice32): http://zx81.zx81.free.fr/serendipity/index.php?/archives/422-Pandora-CAP32-Amstrad-CPC-Emulator-for-Pandora-v1.1.0.html

"CPC Game Reviews: http://www.cpcgamereviews.com/ ; "The Amstrad CPC Games Resource": http://tacgr.emuunlim.com/

Batman@Pandora from http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/54768-caprice-amstrad-cpc-emulator/ :

pandora-cap32-v110.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah! Great selection! I didn't own any Amstrad/Schneider; however those games were great. I hated "green monochrome", but I suppose that it will look better @Pandora then original :)

Maybe to ad some Amstrad-specific game: it has a little bit stronger hardware then C64/Speccy?
My friend had the green screen one - I bought a colour one. Colour really was so much better. I tried to remember which games were amstrad exclusive - probably only Sorcery and Spindizzy in my list above. It didn't make sense for people to develop for one system back then, just like today. Sometimes the CPC versions of games were the best, but a lot were low effort ports from the spectrum. Even then the games themselves were often great. Everybody seems to have their pet system - the CPC is the one for me.

Hey Ed,

kudos for all the vids, helps with the wait -

Any chance of you doing a medley of FPS games? (various formats) to show off nub performance/responsiveness, some off the top of my head - Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Quake, Doom, Medal Of Honor's, Alien Resurrection, Blood etc..

Thanks for listening.

Sort of a generic request... but seeing more of the actual user interface for these emulators would be nice. I mean, it's good to see a selection of MSX games, but I fully expect them to all work perfectly. I'm more curious as to what options the emulator has and what it's file browser is like and stuff like that.

Also, I second the request for an Atari ST video.

--Zero

An app I'd like to see ported sometime would be the Arduino IDE.

As for a video, I'd like to see a robot being controlled by the Pandora with the nubs.

I tried to remember which games were amstrad exclusive - probably only Sorcery and Spindizzy in my list above.
Well, I played both at C64, but I think that Sorcery came from CPC. Spindizzy was Spectrum title, or was it Marble Madness?

ED, you are evil censor!

I wanted to see hardware of Atari (VSC)2600 and look what I found:

“Custer’s Revenge”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Custer%27s_Revenge

"You are General Custer, wearing nothing but a cavalry hat, boots, and a bandana, sporting a visible erection.

Your goal is to rape a naked, large-breasted Native American woman named Revenge.
"

LOL…

look at this picture, it is hilarious!

S_CustersRevenge_1.png

And now, give us proper (read it: nasty) version of "One vid per day: VCS2600 Emulation"!!! ;-P

Alright, more realistically, I'd like to a Pandora game compiled and run from source. If possible, compile on the Pandora.

I'd really like to see some Saturn emulation. It's my favourite 32-bit console!

Some of my favourite games I'd especially like to see:

Rayman

Mr. Bones

Bug!

Bug Too!

Nights into Dreams

Sonic Jam (make sure to show the classics on it as well)

Resident Evil

Alone in the Dark

Earthworm Jim 2

Dire Hard Arcade

Exhurted

Off-World Interceptor Extreme (Show the FMV!!!)

Herc's Adventures

Dead or Alive

I'd really like to see some Saturn emulation. It's my favourite 32-bit console!

Some of my favourite games I'd especially like to see:

Radiant Silvergun

Radiant Silvergun

Radiant Silvergun

Radiant Silvergun

Radiant Silvergun

Radiant Silvergun

Radiant Silvergun

Radiant Silvergun

Radiant Silvergun

Radiant Silvergun

Radiant Silvergun