Silkscreening

/me takes a moment to shed a tear over that poor orphaned silkscreen, is over it now, carries on.

Really... I'm gonna miss that guy, but I guess I've got a soft spot for silkscreens since my dad is a screen printer... I can appreciate what goes into making a good silkscreen. I guess it's a good thing that we have none instead of a half-assed one.

edit: typo

mitosis said:
/me takes a moment to shed a tear over that poor orphaned silkscreen, is over it now, carries on.

Really... I'm gonna miss that guy, but I guess I've got a soft spot for silkscreens since my dad is a screen printer... I can appreciate what goes into making a good silkscreen. I guess it's a good thing that we have none instead of a half-assed one.

edit: typo

Signed. But missing silkscreen at all is no problem, the Pandora looks much better in that way.
If you want silkscreens then it must be perfect designed (and mature designed), otherwise the Pandora can look like a cheap toy with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ You guys disturb the apathy in this thread

Zoo-Eisb%E4r-Ausruhen-Stoned-Stoned-Grau-Animal-510x510.jpg

Attachments

• Zoo-Eisb%E4r-Ausruhen-Stoned-Stoned-Grau-Animal-510x510.jpg
    Zoo-Eisb%E4r-Ausruhen-Stoned-Stoned-Grau-Animal-510x510.jpg
    418 KB · Views: 93
Forgotten what it was I was going to say, I'm sure it wasn't very important anyway. :huh:

Edit: must proof-read. Hardly apathetic having to correct ones spelling.

Back