Got My Email!

DrCJBoduma said:
Should I be worried? Was told I was part of the 250-350 lot, recieved confirmation email at 15:40 BST (IIRC), but no pandora or shipping email yet.

no, you will get one eventually.
As i posted earlier using the times is pointless since people who have confirmation emails *after* me and who re-paid *after* me have their units and i've not seen a unit nor an email. My confirmation time for what it is worth is 14:51 (presumably BST, which of course doesnt matter in this case as the server and processor are all in the same time zone etc etc).

Last edited by a moderator:
mosschops said:
DrCJBoduma said:
Should I be worried? Was told I was part of the 250-350 lot, recieved confirmation email at 15:40 BST (IIRC), but no pandora or shipping email yet.

As i posted earlier using the times is pointless since people who have confirmation emails *after* me and who re-paid *after* me have their units and i've not seen a unit nor an email. My confirmation time for what it is worth is 14:51 (presumably BST, which of course doesnt matter in this case as the server and processor are all in the same time zone etc etc).
Fingers crossed for today then :blush:

DrCJBoduma said:
mosschops said:
DrCJBoduma said:

it aint looking good. still could be worse, we could be 3000+ :eek:

mosschops said:
DrCJBoduma said:

it aint looking good. still could be worse, we could be 3000+ :eek:

Yeah I guess - doesn't make it any easier waiting though.

If Craig and co have been back at work since monday you would think they would have shifted through to the 600 numbers by now.

Edit - Formating

I just got my email!! WooHoo!!!

I swear I had tears in my eyes when I saw it in my inbox!

EvilDragon said:
New boards should be in UK already, I'm currently preparing more LCD cables here (soldering speakers onto them), that means we're almost reaching the first 700 delivered.

Hmmm.

Bryce Leo said:
So i emailed OP sales like a week ago and still no response.... is that normal around this time?
It is by no means unusual. It does seem to fluctuate quite a bit. Some people say that their emails are answered with a few minutes and other a few days or a week. I think everybody agrees though that they are doing there best to cope with what must be an ever increasing volume of emails.

Who's in the fingers crossed club for today then? I'm hoping for an email, so that I can maybe get my pandora for the weekend.

CJ

BTW guys, thought it might help for those worrying... I emailed OP sales a few days ago to ask if my pandora would be made with one of the first 1000 cases produced, as I am apparently 400-500 in the pre-order queue, and the answer was a resounding yes.

So if you are before 500 you should get your pandora from this batch of cases.

In fact, if you are before 750 (since ED takes 250 of the 1000) you should be in this batch, but unfortunately it is actually if you are within (750-(number of units with case problems)), but the number of units with problems is an unknown quantity. All we can say at the moment is that it is less than 250!

However, I don't think there are really many case problems (could be wrong though), mostly boards or nubs, so if you are within 750 you should at least have a case waiting for you, but may have to wait for another batch of boards.

Bryce Leo said:
So i emailed OP sales like a week ago and still no response.... is that normal around this time?

Also, it took them a few hours to reply to me, but I don't know if this is the normal/average time or not.

Do not have mine yet.. I am between 500-550 :(
I think it has something to do with the units that Ed and Fatih took.

Regardless, I am sure mine will come..
"Good things come to thoes who wait" or at least that is what gets we up out of bed every day.

- Eisner

Eisner said:

"Good things come to thoes who wait" or at least that is what gets we up out of bed every day.

- Eisner
No Email - today either :angry: Damn you god, for making me so impatient.

CJ

250-350 and waiting (badly)

DrCJBoduma said:
Eisner said:

- Eisner
No Email - today either :angry: Damn you god, for making me so impatient.

CJ

250-350 and waiting (badly)

I'm between 600 - 700... Craig told me on Twitter I would "probably" get mine this week, but of course that seems impossible now. Looks like I'll have to wait till the next batch of cases arrive >_<. I'll just have to be patient I s'pose, but knowing other people have theirs makes the wait unbearable! :(

I received this message some time ago

"Yes your order is confirmed and approximate queue position is 400 - 500."

But still no mail here... :(

Its time for the daily message of the forgotten ones. 375-425 est. queue, 14:30 UTC, and still no news. We will keep informing. :)

oh man, im 1250 - 1350, ordered midday 04/11/2008 and STILL no email here either, this sucks!! (yea I know what ur all thinkin, but i thought id just gettin some practice in ready :D )

Lobo said:
I just got my email!! WooHoo!!!

I swear I had tears in my eyes when I saw it in my inbox!

@Lobo,

Do you know your approximate place in the queue? I am 350-400 and still no email :)

Back