Got My Email!

WizardStan said:
0001-3999 and still no email. Should I be worried?
I think you should be looking on ebay for an update on your position in the que!

Last edited by a moderator:
ha ha ha

ebay or 200 units being built now - with an alarming amount with dodgy nubs - you could also take the risk of only one nub working - and join the one NUT club

I'm guessing the one NUT club may have about 100 or so members already

Yep still awaiting an email as to queue position was told i was around 900-1000 - but ~ I now no longer have much faith in it all

still its like my 2nd wasted birthday awaiting the device/confirmation of receiving it - as i have stated before I will give them till the end of the month then look elsewhere

RajTakhar said:
still its like my 2nd wasted birthday awaiting the device/confirmation of receiving it - as i have stated before I will give them till the end of the month then look elsewhere
I'm sure it will arrive readily for your unbirthday!

unbirthday.jpg

Got my email (350-450 in queue, got my initial order confirmation email Tue 30/09/2008 15:27 UK Time, repaid within 24hours after bank problem).

Bring it on!

:D

Mr Loon said:
Got my email (350-450 in queue, got my initial order confirmation email Tue 30/09/2008 15:27 UK Time, repaid within 24hours after bank problem).

Bring it on!

:D
Pah!

Looks like I missed out on today's batch, I was told 350-450 in queue, but got my initial order confirmation at 15:31, and haven't had "the" email.

Tomorrow could be interesting though!

I got an e-mail today!!!

Had nothing to do with my Pandora....Just relax people. You'll get all it within a few days/weeks/months/years.

Yesterday I got my email & UPS tracking code!! :lol: If all goes well it'll be here on Tuesday. The time of the preordering confirmation email was 14:30 UTC.

Back