Got My Email!

same has peca, i recived the mail from Evildragon and like peca i have buy on GBAX but after bank prob my order have been moved to ED shop. Now wainting for tracking number
email confirmation from GBAX receved 30/09/2008 17:02 GMT+1

Placed at 550~650 in the line. Still no email yet.

If I knew in September 2008 that it was going to take this long, I would have never bought it. But hey, I'm a pretty patient man. Since I've waited this long, why not a few weeks/months/years more. And the fact that there is nothing comparable also plays its parts.

Got my email a bit ago and got my pandora on monday! Finally got to pick it up yesterday. So nice. A couple problems here and there, but overall i'm just thrilled to have it.

Got my email, one Pandora coming to Brazil!

I think I was in the 500-550 range. Don't have my order email in hand to check the date.

Hitnrun said:

I think I was in the 500-550 range. Don't have my order email in hand to check the date.
Good luck! I hear Brazil customs, fees, and taxes can be brutal on imports.

Last edited by a moderator:
I seriously doubt they have even shipped half of the first day sept 30th preorders which is when I ordered. The face that no units have been built in a week with no word of when production will continue also sucks. I am being patient but hell you have had my money for 21 months now. I hope to get a email soon. im 600-700 in the GBAX queue.

relapse808 said:
I seriously doubt they have even shipped half of the first day sept 30th preorders which is when I ordered.
They've shipped maybe the first 1.5 hour of preorders from the 30th, if the poll is any indication.

relapse808 said:
im 600-700 in the GBAX queue.
You probably aren't.

relapse808 said:
I seriously doubt they have even shipped half of the first day sept 30th preorders which is when I ordered. The face that no units have been built in a week with no word of when production will continue also sucks. I am being patient but hell you have had my money for 21 months now. I hope to get a email soon. im 600-700 in the GBAX queue.

There are still some in the 250-350 band without, so I wouldn't go holding your breath. Looks like they are up to about 2:45 UCT / 3:45 GBT and that is around the time the server was struggling with load so probably quite a few int the next '15 mins'.

Would love to hear some news on the next set of boards / cases, but experience tells me it will be a while.

However, the 2nd batch ordering hopefully suggests that optimistic that will get some progress soon. And the cashflow probably doesn't hurt.

WizardStan said:
relapse808 said:
I seriously doubt they have even shipped half of the first day sept 30th preorders which is when I ordered.
They've shipped maybe the first 1.5 hour of preorders from the 30th, if the poll is any indication.

relapse808 said:
im 600-700 in the GBAX queue.
You probably aren't.

What do you mean I am probably not? Thats what I was quoted by jackie.

relapse808 said:
What do you mean I am probably not? Thats what I was quoted by jackie.
We have no idea how she came to that conclusion though. The size of the band indicates that it's at best an inaccurate guess. We've had people who say "I am in band AAA-BBB and ordered at CC:DD" and someone else who says "wait, I'm in band (after AAA-BBB) but ordered before CC:DD". Jacqueline probably looked at the list and gave what she considered to be a reasonable estimate, enough to give people a vague idea where they are but not something to be counted on for certain, but is turning into a nightmare as people compare their "queue position" and wonder why some people seem to be higher in the list than others. The simple answer I can think of is, whatever she's doing to look up these relative positions is far less accurate than she believes.
She told you 600-700? Probably more like 500-1000.

WizardStan said:
Hitnrun said:

Good luck! I hear Brazil customs, fees, and taxes can be brutal on imports.

Tax of 60% over the retail price.

Only crazy Brazilians import these kind of things by mail.

Back