Got My Email!

Just received my shipping notification and, later, a UPS tracking link. I'm in the UK so thought it was going to be royal mail special delivery. Ah well, great to know it's shipped however it'll get here. Time to backpedal on the plans that were going to keep me out of the office tomorrow!

aaaah, the waiting for the email is becoming very hard. I've already eaten the fingernails from my hands, I'm gonna start with the ones on my feet now... :lol:

joseluisjazz said:
aaaah, the waiting for the email is becoming very hard. I've already eaten the fingernails from my hands, I'm gonna start with the ones on my feet now... :lol:

+1

just got the e-mail

Hello,

This is to confirm your Pandora has been shipped.

If you are in the UK you can look forward to recieving your order in the next 24 hours (weekends not always included), if you chose UPS shipping you should recieve your order in the next 48 hours (weekends not included). Airmail will take 2-12 days.

We want to thank you for sticking with the Pandora project for all this time. We hope you will enjoy the final product. You can head over to gp32x.de to talk on the forums and soon enjoy your Pandora.

Thanks so much,

Craig and the Pandora team.

Last edited by a moderator:
MDave said:
Me and Exophase got our email :D Both shipped today!

Awesome news of the day.

I mean, I'm happy for you other jokers too, but...

hosant said:
So, up to wha number are shipping now?
I was told in December I was 350 to 400 and Just got my email this morning.
Original order confirmation: Tue 9/30/08 10:34 AM est

/copydir said:
hosant said:
Great to hear. I'm 350-450 and confirmed Sep 30, 2008 at 10:46 AM EST.

Haven't gotten my shipment email yet but our orders are only 12 minutes apart, so it should be soon, very soon :)

/copydir said:
hosant said:

I'm one minute after you. Hope good fortune shines on me soon. My kids are badgering me about the Pandora ever since I showed them a picture last week, I told them today you can just chill out - I've been waiting almost 2 years.

I wonder how many got ordered the first day? I got confirmation my email was received on the 30th so I should probably be pretty close to the front right?

IIRC there were about 2800 orders in the initial day one rush. But many of those (from what we can deduce) cancelled over time, and were replaced by new orders. This is a wild, wild, guess, but original day one orders could number anywhere from 900 to 1500. Realistically, a few minutes between your day one order and someone else's could mean a few days or (eep) weeks between actual delivery time.

Relatively close the front though, yes. :p

devhace said:
I wonder how many got ordered the first day? I got confirmation my email was received on the 30th so I should probably be pretty close to the front right?

don't bet on it, in fact don't bet on anything you were told about queue numbers. Also the time of the email receipt nor the time you repaid have nothing to do with your place in the queue. I type as someone who still has nowt even though I received confirmation and repaid before another boarder 20 miles from me. The jammy git will have his today and I... Am writing this on a phone rather than a pandora.

It's here at last ! Emails came in yesterday lunchtime from OpenPandora and UPS and by 11:30 this morning I had it in my hands. Was in about the 300s I think (2:21pm on the 30th Sept ) and went through the whole Paypal shenanigans, so I would say they are keeping pretty much to the order placed.

Glad I ordered a spare battery though as one in the unit appears to be dead as a dodo. Will have a go at recharging it once the current one is at 100%.

Back