Psx4gp2x Public Beta 5 Released

Thanks Miika!

I'm trying to figure out how to go about a compatibility list. If there's other features or improvements wanted for zodttd.com let me know.

hey zodttd
your website
about worms 2
A guy on youtube told me that its not worms 2 but worms Armageddon
sorry :)

Yeeeeeeaasss i found a trick to get Project-X 2 working again.

I tested so many psx clocks and cycles, but after a bit frustration i found it.

Here the settings to get it running :
----------------------------------------------------
Overclock - 266
Interlace - 0
Sound - Off (Added a backgroud track)
Psx Cycle - 1
Psx Clock - 70% (only this one makes it working)

It's running awasome in this release, feel way more faster ( Fullspeed to Me :) ) and more difficult then before ^^.

Here's the Video (to save , go on file, Hit right mouse button and choose Save as... )
http://www.jaylink.nl/psx4gp2x_071307/Proj...X_2__071307.avi

dosteridge said:
Does resident evil work with this release anyone, my 2x is playing up at the moment?
Resident Evil 1 DC and Resident Evil 3 worked quite well for me, not playable at full speed still, but quite good. Parasite Eve worked quite well as well and i will play that a little bit more (again) since this is one of my fave games.

Resident Evil 2 crashed, but maybe i made a bad dump of my CD.

Final Fantasy VII was good to play as well, only a bit slow during fights.

I am looking forward to see this with a decent Frameskip... :)

Thanks zodttd!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Damien said:
dosteridge said:
Does resident evil work with this release anyone, my 2x is playing up at the moment?
Resident Evil 1 DC and Resident Evil 3 worked quite well for me, not playable at full speed still, but quite good. Parasite Eve worked quite well as well and i will play that a little bit more (again) since this is one of my fave games.

Thanks zodttd!!

umm can u please make a video on youtube or where ever of parasite eve. thanks

Damien said:
dosteridge said:
Resident Evil 1 DC and Resident Evil 3 worked quite well for me, not playable at full speed still, but quite good.

Great, thanks

Damien said:
dosteridge said:

Thanks zodttd!!

Oh parasite eve ? It hasnt worked on any other build that i have tryed before but i havent tryed it on this one :p What settings did you use ?

EDIT: Just tryed parasite eve and cannot get it to work :(

EDIT: Bushido blade dosnt seem to be working :(.

Heres a video of Tony Hawks 2 -------->HERE#

Gp2x over clocked to 266
Psx Clock 100
Interlace 0 then a bit into the video i tryed 1 o tsee if it made any difference.

EDIT: heres a discworld video ------->HERE

Gp2x clock 266
Psx Clock 70% - This seems to be the best i think. The voices seem perfect at this speed at othe rspeeds its too fast and skips words or is too slow. The animation of them talkin seems to stick so after someone has said a sentence press x for the next bit of speaking to start.

EDIT: Heres a constructor video ------>HERE

GP2X Clock 266
PSX Clock 100%
Interlace 0

Heres a Mortal Kombat Trilogy Video ------->HERE

GP2X Clock 266
PSX Clock 100%
Interlace 0
Cycle 3 - I thought 3 was the best as i got just under 40 fps but then whn i made this video it was less. I think it depends on what stage you are fighting in so maybe cycle 3 wasnt the best.

mr.miyagi said:
hey zodttd
your website
about worms 2
A guy on youtube told me that its not worms 2 but worms Armageddon
sorry :)
I think that guy was me :)

predatorramboxxx said:
Rivroner said:
Mortal Kombat Trilogy looks incredible o_O
yeah it does i have av id on youtube earlier running pretty fast iam making a newone today of it running on beta 5.

ok my mkt running 45 -50 fps fullspeed 250mhz tweaks on more detailed settings showed at the end of vid when i play with clock and stuff.
look here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5cNEWZ7yis

weeeee! Constructor works... I will have to try that some time. I loved that game on pc, but it kept on crashing so I got frustrated all the time back when it came out. Having that on the go is really cool.

Back