Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cosurgi

http://janek.kozicki.pl/
Website
janek.kozicki.pl
bolt-z5.jpg

voting time!

chrome one, as i guess its heavier, and imho better to handle.
If i were one of the devs though, I would choose the cheaper one

I would like black, but with an actual metal tip like the old Palm Pilots. It would make a nice tapping sound when it touched the screen, versus the cheap plastic ones that came later.

I prefer chrome, because it's easier to find in case if its lost under the couch (reflects flashlight's light - easy to spot). And also it's more difficult to damage, bend or destroy.

I'd prefer a metal black one. I can imagine the chrome one being really shiny under certain light, making it hard to focus your eyes on the screen.

We have a black Pandora so I also want a black stylus. For the Chrome Pandora of course there would fit a Chrome Stylus. ;)
Material should be durable, whatever the devs plan to use. And don't forget there could be also black styli made out of Metal and of course Chrome coloured Styli made out of Plastic.

By the way, it really is time to see the finished Pandora Stylus, right? ^_^

Voted black to match every other part of the pandora now ( no metal around nubs :( )

Is this official at all? I hadn't read anything on stylus lately

An actual metal stylus as opposed to a cheap little piece of plastic? Hmmmmmm... :p

My only question is how they're almost tied in the vote. <_<

EDIT: Would it be possible to explicitly state the chrome stylus is ACTUAL METAL in the first post? I thought it was chromed plastic at first glance, and if I hadn't read down, I wouldn't have voted for it.

I vote "Black"

a Black pandora = Black Stylus

Black is underground...
Chrome is for people who like bling bling :)

That picture doesn't do the black stylus justice. The one in the review brings out the awesomeness of it

Chrome - but a metal stylus with a black finish would be nice as well.

However, the best option would of course be "compatible with some other widely used handheld so I can cheaply obtain replacement styluses in the color of my choice".

my vota makes it +1 for the black (although i would like a mteal black one as many people here would)

As I am sure a titanium stylus would be out of the question, my vote would be for a black hard anodized aluminum stylus. Something like the shell of my black 4th gen. iPod Nano would be great. Perhaps they could sell metal styli as an upgrade option if the current one is to be plastic.

My old Zaurus came with a silvery metal shaft and really cheap black plastic tips that broke off if you looked at them funny. I just hope they don't use that design.

Would the "chrome" one actually be made of chrome, or just chrome colored? Would the black one be made of chrome that had just been painted, or plastic? I'm allergic to chrome, so if it's chrome (as such things are prone to be) I'll just have to use something else.

Not that that should affect any decisions really, chrome allergies are extremely, extremely rare. I just won the really-annoying-allergy jackpot and so have to worry about such things :p

EDIT: Erm, let me be more explicit. Since it claims "steel" in the vote. Are we talking chrome-plated steel, chrome-colored steel, or was the word "steel" just there for giggles?

Yrx said:
EDIT: Would it be possible to explicitly state the chrome stylus is ACTUAL METAL in the first post? I thought it was chromed plastic at first glance, and if I hadn't read down, I wouldn't have voted for it.

Done :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back