Stylus: Black Or Chrome

black or chrome?

• black (plastic)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • chrome (steel)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MisterBrisby said:
I want my stylus to be made out of Death Metal.
With a Hardcore?

I shouldn't post this, as its offensive, slightly off topic and just.

I understand the times and the personal needs of each community member differs and also the dev's limited resources and therefore I suggest a commemorative Christmas 2008-09 special edition stylus be specially made (over the many alternatives that may be purchased by those unhappy with the intended packaged item) in pure Depleted Uranium.

This should be modeled on the schematic of the 105mm M900 APFSDS-T (Depleted Uranium Armor Piercing Fin Stabilized Discarding Sabot - Tracer) found as the 3rd pic on wiki here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depleted_uranium.

Users will find it both ergonomic, weighty, tactile and stylish, safe in the knowledge that the dev's saved cash and helped the economy by using a robust, nuclear waste metal that governments worldwide are happily throwing cash at to seemingly be giving away. Rather like the bailouts. Simultaneously this will serve as a reminder of the seemingly unavoidable slipped dates for both peace in the middle east, for Pandora herself and the undecided yet unquestionable birthday of the son of god.

A special edition version could also be shipped with a limited SD card of the much anticipated 007 Goldeneye rom for Panda64, with the added addition of a remote detonation feature, with DIME abilities, to cut that plucky player2's digits off in an instant and assure him cancer in later life, if he survives the deathmatch. I just love gadgets, don't you?

For those of a sympathetic third world leaning, the black plastic version can play 'Do they know its Christmas' as a symbolic gesture to the children of the Congo, busy digging up the Coltan for us to tether our networks to.

Warning: Prolonged useage may cause a necrosis of the fingertips, to be termed Rontgens Tesla Syndrome, surely serving as a status symbol that you dared to open Pandora's box in hope. In the event of loss, or a Simpson's crayon moment, please contact your local environmental agency, MoD or DoD and relax in the knowledge that it's perfectly safe. The stylus can be safely expected to outlive the console, yourself and most life on earth, especially any in its proximity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Or maybe they could just sell different colors/type of stylus separately...

I'd like a plastic one. nothin' too fancy, nothin' too heavy. if i'm holding something heavy i'll tend to put more pressure. where as if i am using a liter one i'll tend to just barely tap. My first Zod Got destroyed by my all in one wonder pen (3 colors and a stylus).

I also prefer black metal, I wish we could redo this poll. With the all dark coloured pandora i think a chrome (silver) one would look out of place.

I think a black metal one would be my first choice.

joa said:
I also prefer black metal, I wish we could redo this poll. With the all dark coloured pandora i think a chrome (silver) one would look out of place.

I think a black metal one would be my first choice.
7908Venom.jpg

Yeah baby!

I just wonder how much it will cost to import it all from the nordic regions.

Chaser said:
I suggest a commemorative Christmas 2008-09 special edition stylus be specially made (over the many alternatives that may be purchased by those unhappy with the intended packaged item) in pure Depleted Uranium.
try reading to the point of toxicity and odd effects :p

Include both at once, or chose upon ordering. I like the chrome, but black matches the case, so both would be best.

Back