Stylus: Black Or Chrome

black or chrome?

• black (plastic)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • chrome (steel)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

plastic coated metal for weight and good feel against the skin, also you wont chip any teeth if you put it in your mouth.

I like the zodiac stylus and have a couple of spare so I am not bothered if you guys go for a chrome one.

I'm guessing the photo is just there to give everyone a solid idea of what to expect, that aside I'm more interested in the chrome (steel) one since I would like the slightly weightier stylus for comfort and the shine for easier finding for when my GF loses it.

Now I just wonder if this poll will be taken into consideration.

I'm hoping that the stylus slot will fit one of the existing standard stylus sizes.

It'd be great to be able to buy a pack of Palm Pilot or DS styluses and use them when I invariably lose the Pandora's stylus after the first week.

I still :wub: my metalstyli
even though, I don't mind plastic stylus... (but in that case, the metalstyli had a much, much better rubber tip, which a plastic stylus could include as well).
I just want them to be comfortably long enough (not NDS crap)

I'll go with metal, just for the weight. It would be nice if the colours matched but practicality before aesthetics every time. Is it the sort of metal that makes your hand smell?

Metal, please, for weight and durability. Black finish to match the Pandora. Depending on stylus slot length, it should be extendable, like the ones you can find as accessories for DSLite or many PDA phones. Plastic/rubber tip to prevent screen scratches.

Any thoughts how Pandora (with stylus) will do in airport luggage scanners? I once had to show my palm stylus because it was made of steel...

I personally hope that Jack Bauer will do his 8th day using a pandora instead of his old fashioned treo.

grobi

I voted for the metal one, but as many others I would prefer a black metal one to fit the colour of the panda better and have the right weight.

I thought this had to be decided on before making the case, so the stylus will actually fit into the stylus hole?

Still haven't found any indication about thestylus slot in the case except for the faq

http://pandorawiki.org/FAQ#Where_does_the_stylus_fit.3F

If not then things like this stylus might then be more or less useful.

2xKU990-STY-EBAY1-NW.jpg

gone for plastic as I'm imagining the steel gets more slippy if your fingers are sweaty (mine aren't honest)

vaiovann said:
Pandora production line, the "metal one" seems to fit in better. However from the link provided by Squidge, it becomes apparent that the individual supplying (read: custom manufacturing) the Metal Styli (http://www.hammill.demon.co.uk/), has ceased production. So where are these Styli coming from Squidge?. Not from Luke Sky... Mark Hammill. I would "prefer" the quality piece to go with my quality handheld, so if it where up to me, I would choose something good, but easily obtainable.

The Metal Styli used from Mark Hammills page is just an example of a metal stylus whilst discussion was happening in this thread.

However, if Craig does go down the line of a stylus such as this one, then
I currently have no intention of launching the company again but would be willing to produce large batches to order if any companies are interested.

Maybe a batch of 4000 would make him interested?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back