Got My Email!

Um... Got my email!

In fact I got 2 emails. I got the standard email confirming my unit has shipped, and a personal response from Jacquelyn at half 9 (GMT) - she has been working late to process as many orders as possible - these orders will be shipping out tomorrow, so I should have my unit on Monday.

Details for those of you still hanging on - ordered at 15:20-ish, email confirmation of order 15:24, estimated queue position was < 210

I am grinning uncontrollably at the moment.

I think I preferred the eta being 2 months rather than 2 days - was definitely less stressful.

I'm trying very hard to resist the temptation to look up my confirmation time (from memory was just as the servers crashed) as then I'll start doing the comparison and worrying mines lost...

Instead I'll try to placate myself that the QC is getting better with every unit they build, so as and when I do get mine, it'll be a peach :D

I also got the second email about actual shipping going out tomorrow.

I got the same emails. My Pandora will be dispatched tomorrow! Woot!
(Original order 15:27 BST)

PokeParadox said:
Yup... take a deep breathand take some relief in knowing there's a few days that it's definitely not going to ship. Start the stressing from Mon/Tue again... Damn I need to blast through my weekend shifts now to get next week here quicker! :lol:

+1

Last edited by a moderator:
neogramps said:
Um... Got my email!

In fact I got 2 emails. I got the standard email confirming my unit has shipped, and a personal response from Jacquelyn at half 9 (GMT) - she has been working late to process as many orders as possible - these orders will be shipping out tomorrow, so I should have my unit on Monday.

I got those e-mails too! ^_^

Btw, I'm 400-500 in queue.

-God Ginrai

God Ginrai said:
neogramps said:
Um... Got my email!

-God Ginrai

OK this is crap. I haven't heard diddly. I'm not happy. And i sent an email days ago with no response...... maybe i'll twitter craig?

I emailed them last week, and they took 3 days to reply, and then another 2 to answer my reply. So just give them some time.

Chris

God Ginrai said:

OK, so it seems they don't exactly follow the queue order when shipping, then - that, or they've forgotten to email some customers. Oh well, time will tell.

i emailed a few days ago to check delivery address, jacquelyn replied yesterday to confirm and also said i'd be getting a despatch email within an hour or so, but nothing arrived...

ah well, it cant be far off now i guess.

God Ginrai said:

I'm also in the 400-500 (asked about 2 weeks ago, was told that it would be delivered within 1.5 weeks), but no email here.

D.

saupload_queue.jpg

hmm it's crowded in the queue

We are getting over 300 emails a day, a mix of 'I want to order a Pandora' 'Where am I in the queue' 'Has my order shipped' etc. etc.

Please, if you can be patient, be patient, it's impossible to answer all these emails and ship the units.

craigix said:
We are getting over 300 emails a day, a mix of 'I want to order a Pandora' 'Where am I in the queue' 'Has my order shipped' etc. etc.

Please, if you can be patient, be patient, it's impossible to answer all these emails and ship the units.

*bosbeetle waits patiently, however I do vent a bit on the forums :) How are your free days craig, enjoying them?

craigix said:

Send out a generic email.

You can order in 2 weeks,
Queue place is irrelevant,
You'll receive your Pandora within 2 months.

Hopefully your question has been answered, if not get back to us in 2 months.
:lol:

Hope your getting a bit of rest Craig, you'll be flat out again soon.

All the emails that you are getting should indicate that people really want information. I'm surprised that it hasn't occured to you that posting some decent progress information publicly is needed.

carlgeorge said:
All the emails that you are getting should indicate that people really want information. I'm surprised that it hasn't occured to you that posting some decent progress information publicly is needed.

That wouldn't help, say he'd say "we shipped 258 in total" then people who got the queue estimate of 250-350 will start complaining. Also the shipping happens at the office in newcastle and the assembly in the town hall, so it is hard to keep realtime numbers.

My thoughts exactly - I wouldn't have felt the need to email if there was any reliable information on the number of units going out the door.

Bosbeetle said:
carlgeorge said:

That wouldn't help, say he'd say "we shipped 258 in total" then people who got the queue estimate of 250-350 will start complaining. Also the shipping happens at the office in newcastle and the assembly in the town hall, so it is hard to keep realtime numbers.
I've given up on trying to work out when I may get mine based on queue position. Especially as it seems like it's not always in order.
It was to much for me to take. :lol:
I've resigned myself to, I'll get it when I get it.

Well, there WILL be some information soon about how everything progresses.
I just came back two days ago, had to ship Pandoras, catch-up with my normal life job (I stalled that for two weeks after all) and I'm now in a university teaching some students... also have to work through a pile of written exams I need to correct...), at the same time working on Hotfix 2 which fixes a lot of bugs found so far.

Please give me a bit more time, I will do a blog update, but it's hard finding an hour to write that all down for me at the moment.

Back