Got My Email!

Today, should have been there busiest shipping day yet, so they could still be sending out confirmations. Also, we don't know how many Ed and Fatih took. If they took 100 each, that means Craig can only ship 500(these numbers can vary more or less).

So some may be in those next 300.

Chris

Ordered at 1653 on 30Sep08, still no email, and I think it'll be a close call if my email comes today.
It's probably a good thing if mines delayed until next week though, as I should be revising for finals this week.

fiveseven said:
Ordered at 1653 on 30Sep08, still no email, and I think it'll be a close call if my email comes today.
It's probably a good thing if mines delayed until next week though, as I should be revising for finals this week.

seem here
although i currently cant revise, f5ing

also uk posting, could you expect getting it the next morning

Last edited by a moderator:
Bosbeetle said:
I got a feeling that todays gonna be a good day that my pandora is on EDs list.
Isn't there a way to know?
Isn't it dependent on where you ordered from?

Na-Noo said:
Bosbeetle said:
I got a feeling that todays gonna be a good day that my pandora is on EDs list.
Isn't there a way to know?
Isn't it dependent on where you ordered from?

All I know is that I pressed 'rest of europe' from ordering site no idea where that puts me on the list, It could be EDs since the netherlands is neighbouring germany.

I have no idea where I am in the queue. Didn't email earlier, and I felt I shouldn't email now because of the inevitable flood of emails the OP team must be getting.

But who cares? I just got my shipping confirmation. :D

Now, to figure out the best way to say "I TOLD YOU SO!" to several individuals when it arrives...

According to the estimator we had on the forums I was 70ish
Later I emailed Jacquelyn (is that how you spell it?) and she said I was close ;)
My original confirmation date... let's see...

September 30, 2008 10:36:31 AM EDT

The email with my order Number came at this time

September 30, 2008 10:37:58 AM EDT

So yeah... I'm gonna glue my Mom to the door so she can recieve it for me :ph34r:

fiveseven said:
Clean3d: What time did you get your original order confirmation email?
Hmm. Hope I'm doing the conversion right. If I am, I got my order confirmation at about 14:18 UTC...?

carlgeorge said:
Apparently I'm 300-400 and I haven't got an email :(

Same here, but I wouldnt worry unless you dont hear anything for another week. It's going to take them time to push everything through.

It's not looking good for me :( I was told I'm 700-800 but if the first 1000 includes ED's aswell then I'm not hopeful I'll be in the first batch of the first batch :( and I guess I'll have to wait even longer for the new cases to be delivered.

So far for gloating about being so far up the queue. I'm somewhere under 167 but nada. I wouldn't even be that bothered if God Ginrai hadn't dragged me back here and gotten ideas of working on my MMO again into my head! Now I really, really wish I could test some 3D performance so I can decide on an outlining method for my game.

Le sigh!

To those who are still waiting, and you know you are under 500, please make sure, your email address is the same? I have had my same email address since I started surfing the web on my saturn years ago, but some people have 2-3 differant emails, so just make sure you check the account that you have on file.

If you ordered with one a year ago, and now you are using a new address, it will still go to your old inbox, unless the account is closed. So just double check. I'm sure that is why some customers have received there units, and never got an email notice.

Chris

I've had the same email address for like a decade now, so that's definitely not it for me. One thing it could be is that I asked if they could add a TV cable to my order later on, but I can't imagine that actually changes your position in the queue.

jumpman said:
To those who are still waiting, and you know you are under 500, please make sure, your email address is the same? I have had my same email address since I started surfing the web on my saturn years ago, but some people have 2-3 differant emails, so just make sure you check the account that you have on file.

If you ordered with one a year ago, and now you are using a new address, it will still go to your old inbox, unless the account is closed. So just double check. I'm sure that is why some customers have received there units, and never got an email notice.

Chris
Not my reason

The OPT has never contacted ever, without me contacting them first

When the bank transfer (lodgement) was in nada, at to email them,

also doe anyone know, if you never reordered, and you unit was sold, would that other person have the same code
because i had to make a lodgement instead of bank transfer, contacted OPT first, they said it was fine soooo

and ive contacted them again, to make sure my order was good, but just use the order number and no home address etc
so if someone got the order code, it was still say i had paid

I also got a cable put back on for the reorder

Back