Got My Email!

I got my pre-order order confirmation email at 15.14 on the 30th Sept. 08, when i requested my position in the queue earlier this year, i was told 250 ish, but i am yet to receive my shipping confirmation.

Gutted :(

Tom` said:
emcp said:
i ordered a 4:35 pm GMT (i actually caught the second the store went online, got to the last page an decided not too, came back in the afternoon to order again [why.......?])
and im supposedly 350-450

the estimate is quite recent are old is yours
When you say GMT, do you mean UTC or BST? I ordered at about 15:40 UTC (16:40 BST), so my order should be pretty close to yours. I was a bit afraid I might not make the cutoff, after ED's units were subtracted. :p

My order confirmation was 15:35 BST (it actually states BST on the receipt) and I'm apparently 300-400 in the queue, but I haven't had an email yet, so I can only assume that the shipping-order isn't the same as the order-order.

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix said:
Don't forget Eds and Fatihs orders have to ship out too.

Yes, great, but how many?? And is the queue position being handed out by the helpful team in the UK the overall position, or just your position?

And will production restart when the 700+ boards arrive, or are we waiting for more case bits?

(just eager, not grumpy)

ED said he didn't know how many he actually already shipped from the UK to Germany for his shop, but fen_fire (his girlfriend living with him) would be shipping out those, and she could have counted. Hasn't made much noise though.

I am not far behind Jumpman at 10:27 EST / 15:27 BST but still no email. It's looking like there were a lot of preorders around that time frame.
Hopefully tomorrow. :unsure:

Wolfsclaw said:
ED said he didn't know how many he actually already shipped from the UK to Germany for his shop, but fen_fire (his girlfriend living with him) would be shipping out those, and she could have counted. Hasn't made much noise though.

Has he already shipped a bunch to his shop? I haven't read anything about it.

Are people still getting emails? Or can I stop wearing out my f5 key checking my email?

eridium said:
I am not far behind Jumpman at 10:27 EST / 15:27 BST but still no email. It's looking like there were a lot of preorders around that time frame.
Hopefully tomorrow. :unsure:
OK so I should get my dispatch email shortly before yours... (30 September 2008 15:20)

FragMage said:
Wolfsclaw said:

Has he already shipped a bunch to his shop? I haven't read anything about it.

Yes but as I said they were supposedly in a big box with an unchecked quantity, so only fen_fire could have counted so far. But ED will be home tomorrow, things might clear up then.

craigix said:
Don't forget Eds and Fatihs orders have to ship out too.

So, how many orders do you personally ship from those first 1000? I'm thinking 700?

Wootson said:
I'm thinking 700?
I'm thinking less than 400 from Craig and the other (possibly less than) 300 shared between ED & Fatih.

But then again, I know nothing, just speculation.

God Ginrai said:
If it makes you feel any better, I am from 400-500. Also, Jacqueline told me that my order should be shipping out this week, but I have yet to receive my shipping confirmation.

-God Ginrai
Really? She said it'd be shipping out this week? Huh guess that means I should get mine shipped out this week too. I suppose I'll sit back, relax and enjoy the ride then.

Eniko said:
Really? She said it'd be shipping out this week? Huh guess that means I should get mine shipped out this week too. I suppose I'll sit back, relax and enjoy the ride then.

I CAN'T!!! I'M ANXIOUS.
I should change my medication... I'm at 15:43 and I'm having doubts about this week. Meh. There's really no reason to be so anxious, but I WANT IT!
Heh. Take whatever time you need to rest, Craig & co.

Eniko said:
God Ginrai said:
If it makes you feel any better, I am from 400-500. Also, Jacqueline told me that my order should be shipping out this week, but I have yet to receive my shipping confirmation.

-God Ginrai

I got the same email back (ie. will be this week), but to be honest I'll believe it when it happens.

emcp said:
funkyarif said:
gibberish said:
well i'm still going insane with anticipation. i'm checking my emails constantly, be it here on my pc or on my phone when i'm out and about.
i feel like such a sad pathetic twat, and then i just check my emails again.

Gibberish i know the feeling i have been checking my email all day instead of working ...even my boss keeps asking every day ..Has it come yet lol ....and i am lower down the queue then you :) .... So close yet so far...i am between 650-750 on the first day and ordered at3am GMT in the morning so whether i make the cut i have no idea......

Well i hope you get that email soon :) I am off to celebrate my sons birthday (leaves room with phone in hand so that i can check my email on the move)

Right these estimates must be bogus, unless you didnt order from craig

i ordered a 4:35 pm GMT (i actually caught the second the store went online, got to the last page an decided not too, came back in the afternoon to order again [why.......?])
and im supposedly 350-450

the estimate is quite recent are old is yours

Well i rang up GBAX a couple of weeks back and Jacqueline said i was in between 650-750 in the queue ( I am not sure if this relates to the overall queue or just Craigs) but i think i will be lucky to be in the first first batch when there are Faiths and Eds orders as well.

No email as of yet but will keep checking...I pretty sure i ordered from craigs store in the early hours of the morning between 3am to 4am BST (when i got back from work...... I wish i had called in sick now lol). I am just guessing there was a mass of orders intially and people above me cancelled so i may of gone up a place or 2.

Well my father always said Best things come to those who wait ....I am sure he is right :D

So they will send an email confirming my address then? I want to make sure mine gets sent to the right place!

They'll send you an e-mail to tell you that it's been sent - if you want to make sure your address is correct, you need to send an enquiry about it (including your order number, so that they can identify you, of course :p ) to openpandorasales@gmail.com .

Welcome aboard. :)

Silent-Hunter said:
So they will send an email confirming my address then? I want to make sure mine gets sent to the right place!

(Guessing you've order with graigx) If Jaquelyn post your pandora and send you a shipping confirmation and if the address is wrong, then even if you reply her, what could she do ? (the box is already sent.

Drop her a mail with order number and shipping address asap and hope for your box to not being sent already

Silent-Hunter said:
I don't think they are doing this (they at least didn't do it for me...). You should e-mail them if you're concerned (or better yet, call them!).

Back