Got My Email!

SomeGuy99 said:
I got the same email back (ie. will be this week), but to be honest I'll believe it when it happens.

They're going to halt production and do a special case revision JUST FOR YOU. I'll put $5 on it, any takers?

Last edited by a moderator:
Prometheus said:
They'll send you an e-mail to tell you that it's been sent - if you want to make sure your address is correct, you need to send an enquiry about it (including your order number, so that they can identify you, of course :p ) to openpandorasales@gmail.com .

Welcome aboard. :)

Not quite.

First you'll get an early morning call from your boss saying that you have a free day off, and not to bother coming in. This won't make sense, but you'll shrug it off anyway. Bleary eyed and slightly bemused, you decide to sleep in.

Next, your doorbell will ring. You hurry into a dressing gown and go to answer it.

At the door you're greeted by some smartly dressed people in blue suits. You notice they're wearing the Pandora logo as an insignia. They walk you to a stretch Delorian parked up in your street(they exist) and you're offered a VIP ride.

Inside the Delorean is food and drink - somehow they knew all your favourite things. For example, Four-Cheese pizza and Slushy drinks should you... uh, like that sort of thing.

During your ride, Craig appears on a television screen and thanks you for being such a loyal customer and what a special person you are. He suggests you open the motor-activated compartment underneath the screen. When you open it, dozens of kittens spring out and start playfully running around. They're very polite and well trained kittens and never use their claws. Apparently they're a gift from Gruso.

After about an hours drive, the blue suited staff lead you from the car, down a blue carpet to an awaiting helicopter. The helicopter is a perfect recreation of Airwolf only miles better - they added loads of neon and that red light from Kitt and the Cyclons. It also had loads of lasers... you just wouldn't believe how many!

Wherever you live in the world, the helicopter will take you to County Durham within an hour. It also runs entirely on sunshine and positive thoughts, and can fly through a volcano cloud!

You;re flown to a beautiful Manor House in the countryside, and within a nice little Marquee a ceremony is performed as you're unofficially married to your Pandora for life. Craig performs the ceremony, and Ed even wrote a startup script where your Pandora says 'I do' at the appropriate time (making it legally binding). As Craig ushers you into holding your Pandora high above your head in celebration, the song 'The Touch' by Stan Bush starts playing, and fireworks and lasers fill the sky. The entire Pandora community, themselves also married, give you a standing ovation for about fifteen minutes... later on all the newly weds have a reception, and... well... it's just so awesome, words can't describe it.

And that is exactly what happens. Anyone who denies this is trying to keep it a surprise for you.

B)

Position 260 and still no email.....

Anyone else around that number and had theirs?

SomeGuy99 said:
Prometheus said:
They'll send you an e-mail to tell you that it's been sent - if you want to make sure your address is correct, you need to send an enquiry about it (including your order number, so that they can identify you, of course :p ) to openpandorasales@gmail.com .

Welcome aboard. :)

Not quite.

First you'll get an early morning call from your boss saying that you have a free day off, and not to bother coming in. This won't make sense, but you'll shrug it off anyway. Bleary eyed and slightly bemused, you decide to sleep in.

Next, your doorbell will ring. You hurry into a dressing gown and go to answer it.

At the door you're greeted by some smartly dressed people in blue suits. You notice they're wearing the Pandora logo as an insignia. They walk you to a stretch Delorian parked up in your street(they exist) and you're offered a VIP ride.

Inside the Delorean is food and drink - somehow they knew all your favourite things. For example, Four-Cheese pizza and Slushy drinks should you... uh, like that sort of thing.

During your ride, Craig appears on a television screen and thanks you for being such a loyal customer and what a special person you are. He suggests you open the motor-activated compartment underneath the screen. When you open it, dozens of kittens spring out and start playfully running around. They're very polite and well trained kittens and never use their claws. Apparently they're a gift from Gruso.

After about an hours drive, the blue suited staff lead you from the car, down a blue carpet to an awaiting helicopter. The helicopter is a perfect recreation of Airwolf only miles better - they added loads of neon and that red light from Kitt and the Cyclons. It also had loads of lasers... you just wouldn't believe how many!

Wherever you live in the world, the helicopter will take you to County Durham within an hour. It also runs entirely on sunshine and positive thoughts, and can fly through a volcano cloud!

You;re flown to a beautiful Manor House in the countryside, and within a nice little Marquee a ceremony is performed as you're unofficially married to your Pandora for life. Craig performs the ceremony, and Ed even wrote a startup script where your Pandora says 'I do' at the appropriate time (making it legally binding). As Craig ushers you into holding your Pandora high above your head in celebration, the song 'The Touch' by Stan Bush starts playing, and fireworks and lasers fill the sky. The entire Pandora community, themselves also married, give you a standing ovation for about fifteen minutes... later on all the newly weds have a reception, and... well... it's just so awesome, words can't describe it.

And that is exactly what happens. Anyone who denies this is trying to keep it a surprise for you.

B)

Aside from that marriage part, I would want it to happen exactly like that, but with pepperonis on the pizza. ;)

-God Ginrai

God Ginrai said:
Aside from that marriage part, I would want it to happen exactly like that, but with pepperonis on the pizza. ;)

-God Ginrai

^ There were people reporting they didn't get the mail before their Pandora popped up. Not all is lost.

Bosbeetle said:
Are there any more units being send out today or do I have to wait for next week at least
Check the blog post thread, Ed says Craig and Micharl should be sending more today, and tommorow. Many units where completed. But they still have to manually test each one. So from what I can tell, yesterday was up to the 400 that was discussed, but there should be many more today and tommorow after the testing process.

Chris

jumpman said:
Bosbeetle said:
Are there any more units being send out today or do I have to wait for next week at least
Check the blog post thread, Ed says Craig and Micharl should be sending more today, and tommorow. Many units where completed. But they still have to manually test each one. So from what I can tell, yesterday was up to the 400 that was discussed, but there should be many more today and tommorow after the testing process.

Chris

I read it as craig has the day off thursday and friday, the rest of the units are with ED or Fatih. I'll probably get my mail next friday soonest. :(

mali said:
^ There were people reporting they didn't get the mail before their Pandora popped up. Not all is lost.

I didn't, and I got mine this morning. Order 370-450 btw.

SomeGuy99 said:
mali said:

You didnt get a mail :eek: what email account was that? (The post tends to give stuff to my neighbours sometimes even without giving a notification, and my neighbors tend to not tell me unless I go and pick it up. That happened several times, its embarrassing to go to neighbors and ask if anything came and it didnt, and those arent always the same neighbors :( )

Bosbeetle said:
SomeGuy99 said:
mali said:

You didnt get a mail :eek: what email account was that? (The post tends to give stuff to my neighbours sometimes even without giving a notification, and my neighbors tend to not tell me unless I go and pick it up. That happened several times, its embarrassing to go to neighbors and ask if anything came and it didnt, and those arent always the same neighbors :( )

I didn't get the email beforehand. The delivery lady came to my door with the package, so no worries there.

I have received my shipping confirmation e-mail, timestamped at 9:32am today. Bizarrely, there was an identical second one timestamped at 9:38am, for no reason I can discern. :p

My original order confirmation came in at 3:31pm BST on September 30th 2008.

Prometheus said:
I have received my shipping confirmation e-mail, timestamped at 9:32am today. Bizarrely, there was an identical second one timestamped at 9:38am, for no reason I can discern. :p

My original order confirmation came in at 3:31pm BST on September 30th 2008.

no sign of mine yet from 14:51 on the same day!

maybe its suprise twins!!!!

Back