Got My Email!

Bosbeetle said:
All I know is that I pressed 'rest of europe' from ordering site no idea where that puts me on the list, It could be EDs since the netherlands is neighbouring germany.
Afaik, ED just sold in Germany, so 'rest of Europe' means Craig.

Last edited by a moderator:
mali said:
I'm from the Netherlands and I ordered at EDs shop.

mali said:
Bosbeetle said:
All I know is that I pressed 'rest of europe' from ordering site no idea where that puts me on the list, It could be EDs since the netherlands is neighbouring germany.
So that you know, I bought from ED's shop and I'm in Belgium ;)
ED offered payment by bank transfer, since I can't have a VISA card, it was my only option.

:ph34r:

^ Sure, you _could_ order from ED, but when bosbeetle selected 'rest of Europe' on the site, he bought from Craig. This was long ago, so it might not be absolutely accurate and I might talk BS. Check your order confirmation mail. If it's from Michael Mrozek, you bought from ED.

Bosbeetle said:
My order confirmation is from pandorasales
It's safe to say you're on Craigix list.

@PokeParadox - you have my sympathies. I too felt the crack-up coming, and just when I tought it to be unbearable... Relief.

I'm just trying to picture the act of boxing and shipping hundreds of pandoras with email confirmation and it seems to me like it would take a while for all those emails to go out especially with the difference in ISPs and email providers. It's possible that they with such a large number going out that they have several people handing different regions (ie. one person doing the UK orders another doing US orders).

Of course there's always the possibility that the estimate given wasnt accurate.

well i'm still going insane with anticipation. i'm checking my emails constantly, be it here on my pc or on my phone when i'm out and about.
i feel like such a sad pathetic twat, and then i just check my emails again.

NearTao said:
Wee... finally got my email confirmation.

Now to see how long it takes to show up in the states.
Seriously

What was you estimate

what time you order etc

gibberish said:
well i'm still going insane with anticipation. i'm checking my emails constantly, be it here on my pc or on my phone when i'm out and about.

Gibberish i know the feeling i have been checking my email all day instead of working ...even my boss keeps asking every day ..Has it come yet lol ....and i am lower down the queue then you :) .... So close yet so far...i am between 650-750 on the first day and ordered at3am GMT in the morning so whether i make the cut i have no idea......

Well i hope you get that email soon :) I am off to celebrate my sons birthday (leaves room with phone in hand so that i can check my email on the move)

funkyarif said:
gibberish said:

Gibberish i know the feeling i have been checking my email all day instead of working ...even my boss keeps asking every day ..Has it come yet lol ....and i am lower down the queue then you :) .... So close yet so far...i am between 650-750 on the first day and ordered at3am GMT in the morning so whether i make the cut i have no idea......

Well i hope you get that email soon :) I am off to celebrate my sons birthday (leaves room with phone in hand so that i can check my email on the move)

Right these estimates must be bogus, unless you didnt order from craig

i ordered a 4:35 pm GMT (i actually caught the second the store went online, got to the last page an decided not too, came back in the afternoon to order again [why.......?])
and im supposedly 350-450

the estimate is quite recent are old is yours

Got my confirmation right after Jumpman so shouldn't be too long for me.

Got an email today informing me that my pandora has been shipped, it wasnt a email from openpandorasales but an email, from google checkout notifiying me that my order had been dispatched. My order confirmation email was recived at Sep 30, 2008 at 3:14 PM gmail time (i think thats BST).

Got my emails just before 5pm with expected delivery by 1pm tomorrow....OMG I'm gonna have to kiss the postman afterall :)

Estimated position was 80-180 and so I must have got my order in earlier than I thought during the initial madness.

A thousand thanks to the team and hold in there folks, as it's clearly gonna be worth the wait judging on the achievements so far, the aftersale support already demonstrated and the future potential.

emcp said:
i ordered a 4:35 pm GMT (i actually caught the second the store went online, got to the last page an decided not too, came back in the afternoon to order again [why.......?])
and im supposedly 350-450

the estimate is quite recent are old is yours
When you say GMT, do you mean UTC or BST? I ordered at about 15:40 UTC (16:40 BST), so my order should be pretty close to yours. I was a bit afraid I might not make the cutoff, after ED's units were subtracted. :p

well my confirmation arrived 9 minutes earlier according to gmail.

If gmail time is universal (dont know?) then it doesnt seem like the queue is being adhered to.

Eniko said:
So far for gloating about being so far up the queue. I'm somewhere under 167 but nada. I wouldn't even be that bothered if God Ginrai hadn't dragged me back here and gotten ideas of working on my MMO again into my head! Now I really, really wish I could test some 3D performance so I can decide on an outlining method for my game.

Le sigh!

If it makes you feel any better, I am from 400-500. Also, Jacqueline told me that my order should be shipping out this week, but I have yet to receive my shipping confirmation.

-God Ginrai

Back