Got My Email!

Prometheus

I quite agree with mindlord - I suspect all we can do is use the timestamps as a rough guess, just the same as the queue estimations. :p

MDave

ZEQ2 Lite Developer
United Kingdom, North East Wales, Buckley
Website
www.zeq2.com
PokeParadox said:
Prometheus said:
I have received my shipping confirmation e-mail, timestamped at 9:32am today. Bizarrely, there was an identical second one timestamped at 9:38am, for no reason I can discern. :p

My original order confirmation came in at 3:31pm BST on September 30th 2008.
OK that's it... now I'm worried, I've officially been surpassed and I've still not heard anything...

You're not alone, my order confirmation email from them was at Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 3:18 PM (meaning I ordered a few minutes before that exact time) though I still haven't got a shipping confirmation e-mail, for Exophase.

Last edited by a moderator:

eridium

Still Fresh
I definitely agree that the email is just a rough estimate. It's just that "so close you can almost taste it" syndrome kicking in. :)

Ah well, back to twiddling my thumbs [ which, btw, turns out to be great exercise for future Pandora play. ;) ]

Eniko

Raving Python fangirl
Website
purplepirates.darksiren.net
PokeParadox said:
Prometheus said:
I have received my shipping confirmation e-mail, timestamped at 9:32am today. Bizarrely, there was an identical second one timestamped at 9:38am, for no reason I can discern. :p

My original order confirmation came in at 3:31pm BST on September 30th 2008.
OK that's it... now I'm worried, I've officially been surpassed and I've still not heard anything...
You're out of order, I'm out of order, our orders are out of order, the whole SYSTEM is out of order!

Prometheus

Mithrildor said:
Prometheus whats your estimated place in line? Im 550-650 and I feel like im skipped
My estimate was "approximately 167" at Craig's store. :p

Prometheus

How have I been skipped? Mine shipped today. I don't think 167 is as accurate as the e-mail timestamps - which themselves probably aren't super-accurate either. :p

Eniko

Raving Python fangirl
Website
purplepirates.darksiren.net
Perky_Goth said:
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE ORDER.

Where's that quote from, Eniko? I remember it from somewhere.
It's a popular misquote from Justice For All I believe. Closest I can find to an actual source is the Simpsons but I don't think that's where it originated.

Prometheus said:
How have I been skipped? Mine shipped today. I don't think 167 is as accurate as the e-mail timestamps - which themselves probably aren't super-accurate either. :p
Yeah the timestamp on my email was before yours, but I haven't seen anything about shipping myself. I think I'm about ready to call shenanigans on the whole queue thing and just resign myself to another Two Month Wait.

cosurgi

http://janek.kozicki.pl/
Website
janek.kozicki.pl
Mithrildor said:
Prometheus whats your estimated place in line? Im 550-650 and I feel like im skipped

EDIT:

Ok she got confirmation email 5 hours earlier, so Im not skipped
omg,omg,omg. I'm 600-700. Just 50 more pandoras to go!

Perky_Goth

Website
waronsanity.com
Eniko said:
Perky_Goth said:
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE ORDER.

Where's that quote from, Eniko? I remember it from somewhere.
It's a popular misquote from Justice For All I believe. Closest I can find to an actual source is the Simpsons but I don't think that's where it originated.

Ah you're right, I only played 2 cases and that *itch with the whip did say that.
I really should finish that game.

joseluisjazz

cosurgi said:
Not before me cowboy! I'm 375-425 and still waiting ;)

And there are some people in the range 100-200 which has not received any email yet so... Let's relaxxxxx B)

DrCJBoduma

Website
Visit site
joseluisjazz said:
cosurgi said:
Not before me cowboy! I'm 375-425 and still waiting ;)

And there are some people in the range 100-200 which has not received any email yet so... Let's relaxxxxx B)
Still waiting also

(250-350 approx)

PS How is it I can wait perfectly happily through the past however many months, but now I'm getting all impatient?

WizardStan

Mega GP Mania
Perky_Goth said:
Ah you're right, I only played 2 cases and that *itch with the whip did say that.
I really should finish that game.
... "Justice For All" was a 1979 drama staring Al Pacino. I'm reasonably certain Eniko was referring to the movie, not the game. Although I can entirely believe that the title and even some of the dialogue for Phoenix Wright was inspired by the movie.
Now I feel old. :(

Coder_TimT

Oh happy day. Apparently I did keep my place in the queue. Original order email timestamp of 30 Sep 2008 14:20:57.0438 (UTC) and shipping email Wed, 2 Jun 2010 08:40:24 (UTC).

Airmail to the US, so I've still got a couple/few more weeks to wait...but still excited...