Got My Email!

HackModford said:
I didn't get my tracking number yesterday :(
So I emailed them and they said that it was going to ship today...
WOW, that is weird. I got my email right after you, and I didn't get a tracking email yesterday either.

I did get a reply from Jackie today in regards to other things, and she said I should have gotten it in by email, but she passed it along anyway. Which was good she did, as my package is in route, and due to arrive tommorow.

Take it from someone who sends hundreds of packages a month, it can be hard sometimes to keep track of everything, and send notices. My customers don't always get shipping notices, but they do get there packages in a fast and prompt manner, so at the end of the day, that is all that matters.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
GOT MY MAIL w000t!!11oneone

no idea my place in the queue but no I know I was probably <700 :)

Now it's time to wait for the costoms to proceed it. Then it goes to my old appartment, where they'll find a way to not be there when it arrives so I have to go way out of the city, by bus, to get it. But then it's gonna be sweet :D

looks like i'll have to haste my GP2X projects and jump on my Panda ones :)

barzoule said:
no idea my place in the queue but no I know I was probably <700 :)
More important, what time (and timezone, or in UMT) did you get your original confirmation email?

jumpman said:
Holy Shit! :eek:

I just got my email, Fuck Yeah! :lol:

Just to let everyone know, I was 250-350 in the line since december 09. My original confirmation was at 7:23am PST(Sin City, USA).

Hopefully I'll get tracking later, as I know 100% I got express shipping, so hopefully within 2 days I'll be giving a review, or at least some early thoughts.

Chris
Hott deal! My order confirmation is from 10:37 est so I'm killer excited.

OldGamer said:
250-350, located in the UK.
Those numbers mean nothing, since the range is so wide and seems to have been pulled out of the aether to begin with. What time did you receive your confirmation email? That's likely to lead to a much more accurate estimate for others.

I have also just got my email (14:08) , no idea when I got my initial confirmation but when I changed my postal address recently I was told I was between 75 and 175 (uk)

(Although I dont have my first email it would have been in the first hour or two of the ordering site going live)

OldGamer said:
My original confirmation email was received Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 4:07 PM.

Interesting… my original confirmation email was received Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 3:48 PM. Estimated to be between 300 – 400 for shipping (I’m based in London, UK). So pedants may suggest that we’re both somewhere between the 300 - 350 mark…

…but you could go crazy splitting hairs like that. I’ve no shipping email as of yet but I’m giving myself a week or two longer before I start going stir crazy (E3 is only around the corner so that’s keeping me occupied, and the World Cup starts soon, after all). Not to say I’d be unhappy to see an email come the next 24 hours.

Congrats on your shipping email, hope you enjoy the unit – don’t forget the customary review when you get it ;-)

PokeParadox said:
Well I caved in and gave GBAX a call and today or tomorrow mine should ship... although still no shipping confirmation.
But a bit more relief!

EDIT: LMAO just got my confirmation now xD
so you are just days away from pandorapanic overdose!

Back