Got My Email!

PokeParadox said:
Prometheus said:
I have received my shipping confirmation e-mail, timestamped at 9:32am today. Bizarrely, there was an identical second one timestamped at 9:38am, for no reason I can discern. :p

My original order confirmation came in at 3:31pm BST on September 30th 2008.
OK that's it... now I'm worried, I've officially been surpassed and I've still not heard anything...
You're out of order, I'm out of order, our orders are out of order, the whole SYSTEM is out of order!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mithrildor said:
Prometheus whats your estimated place in line? Im 550-650 and I feel like im skipped
My estimate was "approximately 167" at Craig's store. :p

How have I been skipped? Mine shipped today. I don't think 167 is as accurate as the e-mail timestamps - which themselves probably aren't super-accurate either. :p

Perky_Goth said:
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE ORDER.

Where's that quote from, Eniko? I remember it from somewhere.
It's a popular misquote from Justice For All I believe. Closest I can find to an actual source is the Simpsons but I don't think that's where it originated.

Prometheus said:
How have I been skipped? Mine shipped today. I don't think 167 is as accurate as the e-mail timestamps - which themselves probably aren't super-accurate either. :p
Yeah the timestamp on my email was before yours, but I haven't seen anything about shipping myself. I think I'm about ready to call shenanigans on the whole queue thing and just resign myself to another Two Month Wait.

Mithrildor said:
Prometheus whats your estimated place in line? Im 550-650 and I feel like im skipped

EDIT:

Ok she got confirmation email 5 hours earlier, so Im not skipped
omg,omg,omg. I'm 600-700. Just 50 more pandoras to go!

Eniko said:
Perky_Goth said:
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE ORDER.

Where's that quote from, Eniko? I remember it from somewhere.
It's a popular misquote from Justice For All I believe. Closest I can find to an actual source is the Simpsons but I don't think that's where it originated.

Ah you're right, I only played 2 cases and that *itch with the whip did say that.
I really should finish that game.

cosurgi said:
Not before me cowboy! I'm 375-425 and still waiting ;)

And there are some people in the range 100-200 which has not received any email yet so... Let's relaxxxxx B)

joseluisjazz said:
cosurgi said:
Not before me cowboy! I'm 375-425 and still waiting ;)

And there are some people in the range 100-200 which has not received any email yet so... Let's relaxxxxx B)
Still waiting also

(250-350 approx)

PS How is it I can wait perfectly happily through the past however many months, but now I'm getting all impatient?

Perky_Goth said:
Ah you're right, I only played 2 cases and that *itch with the whip did say that.
I really should finish that game.
... "Justice For All" was a 1979 drama staring Al Pacino. I'm reasonably certain Eniko was referring to the movie, not the game. Although I can entirely believe that the title and even some of the dialogue for Phoenix Wright was inspired by the movie.
Now I feel old. :(

Oh happy day. Apparently I did keep my place in the queue. Original order email timestamp of 30 Sep 2008 14:20:57.0438 (UTC) and shipping email Wed, 2 Jun 2010 08:40:24 (UTC).

Airmail to the US, so I've still got a couple/few more weeks to wait...but still excited...

I didn't get my tracking number yesterday :(
So I emailed them and they said that it was going to ship today...

Nobody should panic. I was given a queue number of 68 but did not get an email last week. I emailed and was told that some queue estimates were wrong and that my order would ship this week. I got my shipping confirmation yesterday. (15:21 order confirmation email)

Canguy

...for those working the numbers to see when your Pandora might arrive:

My confirmation email was sent at 14:10:55 sept 30th. I never asked my position, but figured it was low since that was in the first 5 minutes of ordering (I think). Got my shipping email on May 26, received the Pandora yesterday (in New York) after the bank holiday. I never did get a tracking number.

Now to open it :)

Back