Got My Email!

Bosbeetle said:
Got the tracking number for my replacement pandora whoo, :)

Now thats ........
You should be disgraced with yourself

Last edited by a moderator:
emcp said:
Bosbeetle said:
Got the tracking number for my replacement pandora whoo, :)

Now thats ........
You should be disgraced with yourself

Why? I send it back because of a faulty volume wheel and now they send me one back? Why should I be disgraced?

Anymore emails going out today?

I was told I was position 250-350 and that 'my' pandora was one of the 200 being built.

Humph

CJ

(15:44 email confirmation)

PS I'm so tired of waiting I've decided to start the new game, "what the bible says about your order time."

just googled mark 15:44 and got "Pilate was surprised to hear that he was already dead"

Apologies to any religious people this may offend :) I was bored

DrCJBoduma said:

I was told I was position 250-350 and that 'my' pandora was one of the 200 being built.

Humph

CJ

PS I'm so tired of waiting I've decided to start the new game, "what the bible says about your order time."

just googled mark 15:44 and got "Pilate was surprised to hear that he was already dead"

i updated my order yesterday but didnt ask position. as before im at 14:51 and no word.

emcp said:
teppic said:
Just got my mail! :)

Estimated queue position: 350-450
Confirmation mail received: 14:32 GMT

Did you just get it or could you have gotten it before weirdocollector
because im between you two

Well, actually I got it 12:41 GMT. Now I also got a tracking number, and estimated delivery time is on thursday (Sweden via UPS).

Stouffa said:
Really should probably stop repeating myself on here but no email yet (order time 1650, somewhere between 410 and 460) ;)

Hmm. I'm 400-500, order time 16:12. Makes you wonder, dunnit? And no, no email. Not expecting one this month, I suspect it will be end of July, maybe mid-august.

D.

DrCJBoduma said:

Humph

CJ

I'm a minute before you, no email.
I should really really learn to relax.

I just got my email!
Wooooooohoooooooooooo!

My order was from Craig, confirmed on Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 12:35 AM

I have updated the Pandora Production pages with the latest information from ED and Craig.

http://www.pandoraproduction.comze.com

Thanks to people who have sent me information.

quartercast said:
I just got my email!
Wooooooohoooooooooooo!

Congratulations! It's great to see that units are still getting out. I thought they were expecting to have shipped the latest 200 by yesterday.
Seems like the sequence in which orders were placed isn't the only factor determining how they are being fulfilled (There's still plenty of people from the 30th Sept without confirmation mail).
Can I ask.. did you have to re-pay your order due to OP's credit card problems? Did you do it quickly?

quartercast said:
I just got my email!
Wooooooohoooooooooooo!

what??? I ordered on Sept 30th (from Craig) and have received no email... what gives?

teppic said:
Well, actually I got it 12:41 GMT. Now I also got a tracking number, and estimated delivery time is on thursday (Sweden via UPS).

Yay, a swedish pandora! You don't happen to be around Malmö, so that one could possibly be able to see a glimpse of a real pandora "in the flesh"? :)

quartercast said:
I just got my email!
Wooooooohoooooooooooo!

That seems highly suspect. Unless you're in (looks up a list of timezones) Vladivostokor somewhere else in a -10 (or is that +10... I get the two confused) timezone, I don't see how we could possibly have advanced that far. I'm pretty sure they were only up to 1400 UTC last I checked.

edit: apparently I meant 1600 UTC, which means you'd have to be in a +8 timezone, which is, like, Japan, so much more reasonable.

Moxie said:
Yay, a swedish pandora! You don't happen to be around Malmö, so that one could possibly be able to see a glimpse of a real pandora "in the flesh"? :)
Nope. I live in Gothenburg at the moment, but I'm in the process of moving to Halmstad, so I'm getting closer :)
I know of one or two in Karlshamn as well (not delivered yet though, as far as I'm aware).

Just got my email! I was in the 200-300's at Craigs shop. Sadly i was too cheap back then for UPS so i have a bit of waiting left still... In Sweden aswell, first Pandora heading for Karlstad?

Ivo said:
Just got my email! I was in the 200-300's at Craigs shop. Sadly i was too cheap back then for UPS so i have a bit of waiting left still... In Sweden aswell, first Pandora heading for Karlstad?

Congrats, so emails are still being sent today?

Yep, managed to build a few more units from parts we had left. This is what we are doing this week, we're resurrectionists.

Ivo said:

Nice.
Nope, not from Karlstad, Im from Skåne, would be awesome to organise some kind of celebrating though :p

got my email too never actually asked my queue position (did not want to bother people) but i ordered September 30 2008 at 10:36 AM

Cant wait

Back