Got My Email!

i just checked my emails, and there sitting in my inbox was an email from openpandorasales, i thought wooohoooo, but alas no, just an answer to the question i asked last week about if i was within the 400(estimated) pandora's made, and to which i got this reply:

"Hello Tony,

Sorry for the very late reply.

Your order was not despatched from the intial batch, as Ed and Fatih have taken some Pandoras for their orders, also we have a quantity of faulty nub consoles so we don't actually have 400 Pandoras to ourselves. I promise we will ship your order as soon as possible.

Kind regards
Jacquelyn"

Jacquelyn has probably had that question thousands of times, and well it made me feel a little at ease. :)

MDave said:
Quick question ...

In the UPS tracking mail they send they also show the weight of the package.

For those that ordered only 1 Pandora and nothing else, was the weight .80Kg? :blink:

mine too :)

Its sitting in tamsworth right now ive been following my pandora on google maps :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Bosbeetle said:
MDave said:
Quick question ...

For those that ordered only 1 Pandora and nothing else, was the weight .80Kg? :blink:

Its sitting in tamsworth right now ive been following my pandora on google maps :p

Ah cool! How do you do that? I wanna! :p

MDave said:
Bosbeetle said:
MDave said:
Quick question ...

erm not really following I dont know english topography so every destination I see in the tracking site I google :p

Bosbeetle said:
MDave said:
Bosbeetle said:
MDave said:
Quick question ...

erm not really following I dont know english topography so every destination I see in the tracking site I google :p

I see, hah, I thought google maps would show you a line or something :p c'mon where is it! This is horrible waiting for it like this!

tony11@hotmail.com said:
i just checked my emails, and there sitting in my inbox was an email from openpandorasales, i thought wooohoooo, but alas no, just an answer to the question i asked last week about if i was within the 400(estimated) pandora's made, and to which i got this reply:

"Hello Tony,

Sorry for the very late reply.

Your order was not despatched from the intial batch, as Ed and Fatih have taken some Pandoras for their orders, also we have a quantity of faulty nub consoles so we don't actually have 400 Pandoras to ourselves. I promise we will ship your order as soon as possible.

Kind regards
Jacquelyn"

Jacquelyn has probably had that question thousands of times, and well it made me feel a little at ease. :)

I got the same reply, exactly.

It sounds like there's a chance that we might get in when the next board shipment arrives. If not, it'll be another long wait :(

line or something
Too risky, theyd be intercepted

also i was estimated 350-450
and i just hope i get in this sub batch, but its looking unlikely

Should I be worried? Was told I was part of the 250-350 lot, recieved confirmation email at 15:40 BST (IIRC), but no pandora or shipping email yet.

No, you shouldn't. If we assume the queue range you were given is accurate (which it almost certainly is not and people should really, really, really stop asking for and using them) out of the 400 that we know have shipped, almost half have gone with ED and Fatih. Let's suppose that even only 100 went to ED and Fatih, that still means that only 300 have shipped from Craig's shop, leaving you with still 50 units buffer space.
15:40BST is 16:40UMT, and there are people in 15:00ish UMT reporting that they're just getting their emails now. You've still got about an hour of preorders ahead of you.

WizardStan said:
No, you shouldn't. If we assume the queue range you were given is accurate (which it almost certainly is not and people should really, really, really stop asking for and using them) out of the 400 that we know have shipped, almost half have gone with ED and Fatih. Let's suppose that even only 100 went to ED and Fatih, that still means that only 300 have shipped from Craig's shop, leaving you with still 50 units buffer space.
15:40BST is 16:40UMT, and there are people in 15:00ish UMT reporting that they're just getting their emails now. You've still got about an hour of preorders ahead of you.
I thought 15:40 BST was 14:40 UMT?

DrCJBoduma said:
15:40 BST is 14:40 UTC, GMT or UT. Not sure what it is in UMT!

Edit: 15:40 BST = 18.333 UMT, I think, going from this:

http://zapatopi.net/metrictime/

How silly.

DrCJBoduma said:
Probably. That's ok, I was off for the other ones too, so the point still stands :p

Back