Post Here When Your Refund Clears

Was refunded today $293.51 USD out of $353.xx originally, not counting the foreign exchange fee.

Never received an email, but I did my get my refund 3 days ago....and had some nice communication with the ladies behind the order addresses....they are extremely friendly and helpful (as I had some cc issues)

Can't wait for the re-order..getting closer every day. (I will admit getting the refund assuaged all my fears:) )

EDIT: grammar mistake

Live in Eugene, OR, US. Received my refund yesterday. Specifics:

Credit Adjustment GP32 DISTRIBUTION / $310.00

(original Purchase) 208.88 GBP = 308.76 (in today's adjustment, $373.35 in September)

Waiting anxiously for the Re-Order Page.

mechanizeddeath said:
Refund received! Dated for yesterday, seen today.
Same:

Pgh, PA USA

$293.51(198.141 GBP)

This is going to burn a hole in my account... I hope that reorder page comes soon! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
USD to GBP

9/30/08:
$373.35 x .56 = £209.08

12/9/08:
$310 x .68 = £210.80

Refund received here also. Arkansas, US. Bank of America actually refunded currency conversion fee also. Both adjusted for exchange rate, of course.

vaiovann said:
Live in Eugene, OR, US. Received my refund yesterday. Specifics:

Credit Adjustment GP32 DISTRIBUTION / $310.00

(original Purchase) 208.88 GBP = 308.76 (in today's adjustment, $373.35 in September)

Waiting anxiously for the Re-Order Page.
I was refunded the same amount and paid the same amount, in NC. And waiting as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my refund today (email notice was sent about a week and a half ago).
BTW, I live in Canada, if any Canadians are wondering about their orders.

This entire process must definitely be aggravating for all.
I still would like to get a Pandora (I haven't cancelled out), hopefully there will be "light at the end of the tunnel" before too too long!

Good luck to Craig and all the rest of teh Pandora people...

It's pleasant to see that rest of the world seems to be reaching the refund peak.

Which makes me wonder - are there any in UK / Europe who haven't gotten theirs yet?

Should of posted here. :D
In the USA.
Refund email sent 11/26, refunded 12/10 $620.80(419.817GBP per XE.com today) from the original $749.14(paid 419.97GBP per original order total email).

Yay.

Regions Bank. Arkansas, US. Refunded today - 12/10/08.

Refund: $308.19
Original: $371.19

Net loss: $63, or 16.9%

Can't wait to reorder and get this thing in my hands. Then my mouth. Then my pants.

Well, I got my refund today... I had ordered two, one for my family to share. I only got refunded $565.59. I originally paid $681.18... The best I can hope for is that this trend continues, but seriously... :(

It doesn't help that I was relying on a paycheck today, but I forgot that it was going to be for a pay period I barely worked. It's a part time job, so it's not a lot to begin with (usually ~150 or so), but I only got $30... :'(

Received email: 12/01/2008
Refunded: 12/09/2008
Original Cost: 373.35 USD
Refunded cost: 310.00 USD

That's what I get for investing in the pound. :p

I'm a US customer, got my refund in my bank account today, less exchange rate fluctuation.
Can't wait to reorder.

Back