Got My Email!

Chairman_Now said:
milkshake said:
Woohooo I got my email :) I can't wait to recieve it I'm so excited!!

Do you know your order confirmation email time?

got my order confirmation on 30/09/2008 @ 15:30 GMT hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
milkshake said:
Chairman_Now said:
milkshake said:

I got mine on 30/9 @16:47 so......I shouldn't have long to wait now. I'm hoping for another month max before I get my email.

Yay!

milkshake said:
Chairman_Now said:
milkshake said:

Oooh, I'm at 15:39 - so hopefully not too much longer for me!!!

Steve

I got my email yesterday! My Pandora could be waiting for me when I get home tomorrow :)

For those tracking - I was told I was about 300 - 400 in the queue by Jacquelyn in mid May. I no longer have my confirmation email, but I saved the confirmation screen at 15:47 GMT on the first day of preorders.

Edit - Actually that may have been BST, and of course I can't remember if I saved it straight away.

Raman said:
I got my email yesterday! My Pandora could be waiting for me when I get home tomorrow :)

For those tracking - I was told I was about 300 - 400 in the queue by Jacquelyn in mid May. I no longer have my confirmation email, but I saved the confirmation screen at 15:47 GMT on the first day of preorders.

hot diggity, mine must surely be imminent from 14:51! :blink:

just to let you guys know, mine was waiting for me today when i got in! wow only got my email yesturday, ill do a seperate topic and maybe a vid when i get some time, im so excited to start messing with it! yoink!

Raman said:

Edit - Actually that may have been BST, and of course I can't remember if I saved it straight away.

Interesting. I haven't got my email yet and I'm 15:35 BST and 300-400 in the queue apparently. Possibly any day now (but I'm not holding my breath.)

carlgeorge said:
Interesting. I haven't got my email yet and I'm 15:35 BST and 300-400 in the queue apparently. Possibly any day now (but I'm not holding my breath.)

I'm pretty much the same as you (same queue range and within 10 mins of your order confirmation time). No email, but will say something if it appears within the next week.

Hi guys :)

Ordered Tue, 30 Sep 2008 15:44:00 +0100 (BST) (16:44 CEST)

#250-350 in the GBAX queue according to Jacquelyn.

No mail yet, but I already have the carry case and 16GB SD card ready :)

Bye, Magic Sam

Heh. I'm 400-500 in the queue, and was promised by email that it would be shipped two weeks ago :)

And no, no email yet. When Craig's newsletter hits my inbox I'll probably arrest or summats.

D.

Weird. I just notice the tracking number I was given says the destination is OULU, in Finland. But I'm on Spain <_< Don't know if I should contact them about this... little detail. :D

EDIT: Ok, Definitely my name is not Matti. So man! If you are reading this, you know who you are. Just wait for it. Your package will arrive to your home on Tuesday! yuhu! :lol:

Got my email on Friday. No idea what my queue position was because I never asked (I knew I was early). My confirmation email date when I ordered back in 2008 was 30 Sep 2008 14:26:58.0970 (UTC).

Magic Sam said:

Bye, Magic Sam
Ditto... gbax queue seems to be behind the others.... I just desperately want it before summer is over.

wow the waits killer, i know for sure its coming soon but its day eight in the 2-12 day airmail period
i hope it gets delivered on monday or tuesday as i have those 2 days off in a row

Magic Sam said:

Bye, Magic Sam

Heh. Here's my date as per my email headers:

Code:
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 15:42:45 +0100 (BST)

Jacquelyn told me a while back that I was 400-500. Either a lot of folks canceled in the last few months, or the queue thing is really not all that reliable.

When i mailed about a change of adress a month ago i was told i'm somewhere between 200-300 at GBAX so i'm desperately hoping for a mail today.

The queuing and pre-ordering system really is not as realistic as people think

When I tried to order on day 1 - the pre-order system crashed - i managed to order on day 2 - but could only pay properly by the first week in october due to the paypal fiasco.

Over the past few years i was quoted at 3000, 2200 then 900-1000 - yep alot of folks cancelled and all that but the lists seem to be one for ED, one for Craig and one for Faith(i think)

They should have had a single list ages ago as people contacting different sellers got different messages - hence the current fiasco of being told one position in line - thinking you were going to get your pandora and then finding its going to take longer and longer would have been avoidable

smoke and daggers

Back